Redwood/Mahogany Telecaster

AleForce1

T-8836a copy.jpeg raw.jpg

RedwoodTele01.jpg RedwoodTeleB.jpg
RedwoodTeleC.jpg

Unfinished Warmoth Showcase Telecaster body Redwood/Mahogany purchased for $220
Warmoth Showcase Telecaster Roasted Maple neck. 10-16” radius w/ SS6100 frets & Earvana Nut purchased for $326
Gotoh Bridge and Schaller tuners purchased from Warmoth
Lollar pickups (Royal T Neck , and Special Bridge) and 4-way Tele pre-wired controls were ordered direct from Lollar. The neck pickup ring was purchased from Amazon.

I used Tung oil on the body, then several thin coats of Tru-Oil.

Last edited:
That turned out really nice, have you got it intonated, how are you liking the ervana nut?

That turned out really nice, have you got it intonated, how are you liking the ervana nut?
Thanks. I ended up needing to adjust the truss rod slightly and maybe half a turn of a screwdriver to get it intonated. Love the SS6100 frets.

I apologize that I didn't answer your question. I've put the Earvana nut on all 5 neck's that I purchased from Warmoth. I like'em.
I put the ervana on my first 3 and then got 2 with standard nut, found the standard nut is good, needs setup, the ervana nut is already dialed in perfect. IMO

These are the products I used to finish this guitar. A coat of dark tung oil, 2 coats of half/half, then several coats of Tru-Oil

IMG_6948.jpg

Back