Recorded (and released) a song with my Warmoths!

P

ptirman

A rocker using my Zebracaster as the main guitar and for the solos and the tomato soup P-90's alnico for the bridge (2:25 into the song). I used the Zebracaster for parts of songs all through the album. The album was recorded between April 2017 and August 2018 in Hollywood, California. What an experience! (It's called Black Squirrel)

The Zebracaster has a Gibson Classic 57 in the bridge and a TV Jones filtertron humbucker in the neck position. Coil splitting pull out volume knob and I recently put on graph tech ratio tuners (they are killer). It has an Earvana nut. Very stable!

Tomato soup has Lollar alnico P-90s in it and in the middle position used for the bridge of the song has a really mellow and nice chime to them. Would love to know what you think.

Song is here Published as a non video, video  :eek:ccasion14::
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWwFmpLcsZw[/youtube]

Thanks Bagman and great to hear from you!

It's been awhile, too long! I'm glad to be back :headbang: :guitarplayer2:

Now that is outstanding! I started listening and about the time I thought, "I sure hope he keeps it up.", it got better. Nicely done.

Wow this sounds so good! Very nice guitar playing and tone. And I especially like the mix/mastering, it's so clean and you can hear every instrument all the way through. Nice job!

Thanks so much for all of the replies!

The producer is Ryan Greene who has done a lot of heavy metal and punk (8 platinum albums). It was at Crush Studio (his studio). Even though the album is a wide variety of song styles/genres reflecting mainly the older songwriters (myself and the keyboard player), he wanted to take it on as a more Pop project than what he is used to doing.

Back