Received The Body Last Night...

T.L.

Senior member
Messages
332
The Soloist body arrived safe & sound, and looks terrific. I'm really impressed, and excited about building this thing.
I won't bore you with a picture, since it looks just like the one shown on their website. 'Just plain alder...
 
Messages
8,318
T.L. said:
The Soloist body arrived safe & sound, and looks terrific. I'm really impressed, and excited about building this thing.
I won't bore you with a picture, since it looks just like the one shown on their website. 'Just plain alder...

What's boring is reading a thread w/out pics.  C'mon, just a little tease?
 

m4rk0

Senior member
Messages
5,383
I recently started to have gravings for a soloist!
I love it!

more important question, what kind of neck are you slapping on that?
 

T.L.

Senior member
Messages
332
Marko said:
I recently started to have gravings for a soloist!
I love it!

more important question, what kind of neck are you slapping on that?


It'll be a Strat-style neck. I love the Soloist body, but never really cared for the pointy Jackson headstock...
 

T.L.

Senior member
Messages
332
Ryan (Rounce55) said:
You should make a guitar out of the table!

The table is Oak. 'Might not sound too good, but in any case, would be quite heavy, and then where would I eat my dinner?...
 

Mor Paul

Senior member
Messages
7,238
T.L. said:
Ryan (Rounce55) said:
You should make a guitar out of the table!

The table is Oak. 'Might not sound too good, but in any case, would be quite heavy, and then where would I eat my dinner?...
On your guitar  :icon_jokercolor:
 

T.L.

Senior member
Messages
332
I guess this should have been posted in the "Just Out Of The Box" section. Mods, feel free to move it if you want...
 
Top