Past winners at Photobucket

GOM

There is now an album of past winners at the contest's Photobucket account.

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/UWFGOM/Past%20Guitar%20of%20the%20Month%20Winners/

That's one way to see a whole lot of fine instruments, the cream of the crop, all on one page.

Enjoy!

Hey, would you mind if I got you a different pic for my white Strat to put on the past winners album? Sitting there on my kitchen table like that, not to mention that the color is washed and it's not entirely in focus, isn't the best pic I could have. hehe!
MULLY

Wow, when you lay them all out like that, I realize my LP is the only LP that has ever won.  Weird. 

hannaugh said:
Wow, when you lay them all out like that, I realize my LP is the only LP that has ever won.  Weird.   

Hannaugh, are you also the only double winner?

hannaugh said:
I don't think so.  Didn't Marko win a few times?  And DbU has won more than once.

Just the one time for me....  I still haven't given up to go for a second though!

I guess I just added up all those times I voted for you in my head as a second win.  You and your beautiful, beautiful guitars!

hannaugh said:

Agreed weird, considering the eclectic vision of its owner!!! :laughing7:

Back