Paging Rick

That is one of my favorite songs! I don't why I said steady as a judge ... Just sounds so funny to me. I got this great Japanese whiskey ... Hibiki suntory and it's great. Good for whatever ailes you.

At the one trial I observed for my business law class in college, the judge was extremely annoyed at the plaintiff's attorney to the point where before they went to recess, the judge admonished the attorney for repeating questions and clearly not having a plan, and that they weren't going to spend another hour and a half in the afternoon going over ground that was already covered. It was marvelous.

Defense (for the 3rd time): Objection. Asked and ans....
Judge: SUSTAINED. <glaring at plaintiff's attorney>

Hey one last thing, Rick would you be agreeable to the nickname "singlemalt"?

Not really thinking about that ... the hibiki is a blend. For some people in the world this is the moon festival. I won’t go into all the details but if you have a chance over the next few days find a quiet place to sit where you can see the moon, have a little something sweet to eat, have a stiff drink, gaze at the moon. Hopefully with your best friend, no need to to talk ... just let the moonlight wash over you. After you finished your drink ... go inside and chat or think about how the moon looked ... last night it looked like an egg dropped in a bowl of soup ,, wispy clouds

Last edited:
Not really thinking about that ... the hibiki is a blend. For some people in the world this is the moon festival. I won’t go into all the details but if you have a chance over the next few days find a quiet place to sit where you can see the moon, have a little something sweet to eat, have a stiff drink, gaze at the moon. Hopefully with your best friend, no need to to talk ... just let the moonlight wash over you. After you finished your drink ... go inside and chat or think about how the moon looked ... last night it looked like an egg dropped in a bowl of soup ,, wispy clouds
Will give it a go! I hope Bushmills will suffice! I will lay off the ribbing now.

Well I gave it a go, but wildfire smoke blocked everything out. Nevertheless, I did endeavor to persevere and still had the Irish whiskey!!
Me old Irish ma is a Tullamore Dew enthusiast, but you do you, i guess.

My mom, who is not really serious, says Bushmills is "Prod liquor."

She drinks TD because her daddy did.

Me, I enjoy a club soda with a slice of lime.

Back