Package arriving tomorrow ...

Logrinn

Woohoo. Can't wait.  :blob7:

This time it only took a little more than a month between order and for the shipment from Warmoth to arrive. New body, 7/8 Tele(!) and two necks, both 24". This is going to be awesome.

I'm happy for you, Brother! Was the body showcase or custom built? I ordered a custom built, clear finished body on 8/25, Sure would be nice to see it shipping soon......

Anyway, don't forget to post some pix!

:cool01:

BigSteve22 said:
I'm happy for you, Brother! Was the body showcase or custom built? I ordered a custom built, clear finished body on 8/25, Sure would be nice to see it shipping soon......

Anyway, don't forget to post some pix!

:cool01:

Thanks. Body and both necks were all custom orders. I placed the order on the 22:nd so perhaps yours will arrive in a few days time.

Axkoa said:
That's awesome man! What necks are you going for?

Both necks are 24" Mustang necks. One is a roasted maple similar to the one I already got for my blue 7/8 strat. The difference will be neck profile and nut. I will replace the standard thin neck I have on my strat with this new one, a 59 profile type neck.
The other neck is for the 7/8 Tele body that's arriving tomorrow as well. As for the specs on that one, I think I will wait a little while longer before I tell you what it is. I believe pictures will be better  :icon_biggrin:

Aaaaaaaand here it is:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=27133.0

Back