Opinions on alternate finish options

Michaelga

I purchased a bass neck and P-bass body during the big sale at the end of last year. I thought I would like the color combination, but I definitely prefer a lighter color for the bass. I'm thinking white or one of the light blue colors like Sonic, Daphne or Turquoise. The Warmoth website used to have a way of assembling a guitar so you could get a good idea how it would look. Is there a website or some way to achieve this?

Michael

Attachments

• IMG_0169_2.jpg
    IMG_0169_2.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 4
I purchased a bass neck and P-bass body during the big sale at the end of last year. I thought I would like the color combination, but I definitely prefer a lighter color for the bass. I'm thinking white or one of the light blue colors like Sonic, Daphne or Turquoise. The Warmoth website used to have a way of assembling a guitar so you could get a good idea how it would look. Is there a website or some way to achieve this?

Michael

Does this help?

1727890803358.png

I've seen people make a mock-up of their guitar with different neck/pickguard and body combinations. I was curios if this is a website anyone can use or was this a particular program of some kind. I just wanted to play around with different combinations to see how the different combinations would look.

Michael

Back