NGD: Shoreline Telecaster

CeltKaos

Here is the link to the "work in progress" thread:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=29207.0

Yesterday I got the call from my guitar tech: "it's ready"  :icon_biggrin:

I finished work earlier to go and get it... My boss was OK, he did not have a choice as I am my own boss  :toothy10:

And what can I say? I'm super satisfied with the end result!

It took me almost 3 years to put money on the side, hours on warmoth website to pick what I want, buying parts here and there when I was able to...

Here are a few pics, low light from yesterday evening at home, sorry about that...

I'll take more pics when I get the chance to this weekend!

First time I saw it in the shop:

4mNseq.jpg

And a few pics at home late last night:

EK3Yo2.jpg

7Ejuv2.jpg

AthRPn.jpg

x0Omj2.jpg

Vbsgji.jpg

lwmIox.jpg

More coming soon  :icon_thumright:

Street Avenger said:
Rgand said:
Beautiful. That's the perfect color for a Wenge neck. :icon_thumright:
Hey, what color is that guitar in your profile? That looks great.
Thanks, it's a transparent maroon with a pearl top coat. Here's a picture that shows the color better. You can just see the pearlescence along the control side of it where there's a bit of reflected light. That's a really hard thing to capture in a photo.
o6ZgNyE.jpg

Thanks guys  :eek:ccasion14:

Rgand said:

Daphne blue was in line as well but I'll keep the blue for another project coming soon  :icon_thumright:

A few more pics :

TfCwzj.jpg

l0MBs2.jpg

56GFRl.jpg

jc0B69.jpg

Rgand said:
Street Avenger said:
Rgand said:
Thanks, it's a transparent maroon with a pearl top coat. Here's a picture that shows the color better. You can just see the pearlescence along the control side of it where there's a bit of reflected light. That's a really hard thing to capture in a photo.
o6ZgNyE.jpg
I think I'm gonna have my current Tele build painted a color very similar to that.

Street Avenger said:
Rgand said:
Street Avenger said:
Rgand said:
o6ZgNyE.jpg
I think I'm gonna have my current Tele build painted a color very similar to that.
The pearl coat actually gives it a bit more purplish cast at certain angles but it doesn't detract from the color. Of all the guitars I own, I like the color on this one best. If you do it, please post a pic of it when it's done.

Absolutely beautiful Tele! Shoreline gold is such a great color and it's very well executed here.

Back