New video: Introducing the "D" neck profile!

I like the shirt! Probably would not buy it though unless I lined it up with a neck / body purchase (customs & duty don'tchaknow)

Nice addition.
I've always thought of the Wizard as a Mini-D. This seems to add a touch more heft to it, which I've shaped a few that started out as 59's to resemble eventually.

There are more programs than you’d think with all the different scales and head options. The D’s were no small feat. I chiseled away one neck at a time in between juggling necks on the machines. Happy they are available now. 👍
Having trained in CNC, NC, and manual, I can commiserate! It's fun to create the programs but not so fun when ramped/QC'd up to production specs, not to mention factoring in the business side of things. The builder is a good but basic analog to what Warmoth does operationally.

Time to launch the .84 C shape!! C'mon Aaron! Hurry, it's just a lil programing..................

Just to pile on with what @u.9 and @JacobJames have already said: adding one more neck profile is no small feat.

One new neck profile equates to: 1 new profile x 23 neck models x 9 construction types x 4 nut widths.

d310d92b8053d09cbc0c27f252699b620f6aa0dd.gif

Awe, c'mon James it was a labor of love and you are now refreshed and up for more!! YAY!
Spudneck that’s what we’d call it. We’ll need a potato punch brand.😂

There are many things in motion. Get those GAS pedals ready!

Back