New video: Aaron is throwing a tea party!

Okay, I just saw the final assembly video. Aaron, I realize you probably had nothing to do with this. That truss rod cover is frickin’ MASSIVE!!!

Okay, I just saw the final assembly video. Aaron, I realize you probably had nothing to do with this. That truss rod cover is frickin’ MASSIVE!!!

I think it's the same size as our usual, but thicker and solid (as opposed to a laminate) which makes it look bigger.

I think it's the same size as our usual, but thicker and solid (as opposed to a laminate) which makes it look bigger.
😳 <cough> Uummmm…. 🫢 Why do I feel I’m not the first person you’ve said that to??? It, uhh, it sure makes its presence known. 🫣

I’m sorry, I had no choice. 🤣 You know that Spud would’ve jumped on that one! That doesn’t sound right either…

Last edited:
Wow, the video clips sound amazing. Those pickups are pretty great.

When you are using the CaptorX, how loud is it in the room or is the cab silent and you are hearing it through your monitors?

Wow, the video clips sound amazing. Those pickups are pretty great.

When you are using the CaptorX, how loud is it in the room or is the cab silent and you are hearing it through your monitors?

Not very loud. I'm going direct from the CaptorX, but there is volume in the room. This means I had to edit the vocal mic track to be silent during the guitar playing bits, and in the video you can hear a few times where I'm talking and playing at the same time (I'm very talented) and you can catch a bit of the room sound. (We are getting ready to move again, and it's very echoey in the room right now, BTW.)

Back