New V33 Soundclip

dudesweet157

You know, as much as we (guitarists) like to complain out our rigs, sometimes good tone just happens.  :icon_biggrin:

The guitar track is my Warmoth Strat-->Xotic AC Booster-->Crate V33-->Avatar 212 (V30/G12H30) miked with an SM58-->Boss BR600, the bass track is an Ibanez SR300 straight into the BR-600, and the drum track is just a stock pattern.

Cheers, and tell me what you think.

-Rose

Cool, it sounds really good.  Is that the reverb from the BR600?  I have one of those too, I don't know how to use it that well, though.

Nice, good level of grit in that there tone. A little more reverb than suits me, but hey, to each his own  :hello2:

For my friend from down under, here's something with a bit more hair on it from the Scots.

This one is VIP (Tone Zone bridge pickup)-->AC Booster-->V33.  Close miked with an SM58.  No effects at all.

dudesweet157 said:
For my friend from down under, here's something with a bit more hair on it from the Scots.

This one is VIP (Tone Zone bridge pickup)-->AC Booster-->V33.  Close miked with an SM58.  No effects at all.
that was pretty good.

My dad, who used to be a sound tech was saying that using a SM57 would be better to mic with because a SM58 is a vocal mic.

Back