New Song Day: When the Rain Won't Fall

I like it! It's a tune that's got balls and is very nicely produced. Did you mix it?

But I challenge you to play those licks while singing live ;-)

yo, great production and hot licks in the second half. are we all allowed to post our music in the general discussion board now? i have some stuff cooking too, ya know

I like it! It's a tune that's got balls and is very nicely produced. Did you mix it?

But I challenge you to play those licks while singing live ;-)

Haha! No joke. I would love to try and work it up, but I am starting to wonder if I'll ever be in a band again.

Not much happening in rural southern Georgia.

I guess it's time to buy more gear.

Oh....and yes, I mixed it. Writing and audio production are where I plan to make my millions during my hiatus from live performance. ;)

yo, great production and hot licks in the second half. are we all allowed to post our music in the general discussion board now? i have some stuff cooking too, ya know

Thanks for reminding me that I need to go through and consolidate the various forums on here. It's good to have some division of topics, but not as much as currently exist. With the amount of traffic we generally have it doesn't make sense to have our posts spread across 3,720 different forums.

Back