New gear day

TBurst Std

Well time to start working on vocals. Been asked by 1 group to prepare for background. Another group is forming that background would also be desired.

Picked up a Boss Acoustic Singer, a SE v7 mic, a boom stand and another XLR cable.

Still trying to figure out which vocal pedal to get. I’ll need auto tune to make practice bearable for the next couple months LOL

Well time to start working on vocals. Been asked by 1 group to prepare for background. Another group is forming that background would also be desired.

Picked up a Boss Acoustic Singer, a SE v7 mic, a boom stand and another XLR cable.

Still trying to figure out which vocal pedal to get. I’ll need auto tune to make practice bearable for the next couple months LOL
Good on you! I sing at home, but can only play guitar in public, not sing (too chicken).

Oh I won’t sing and play lead guitar, unless it’s easy. I’ll more likely sing and play bass or rhythm guitar.

Hey Mark,

What are you looking for in a vocal pedal? I have one on the drawing board, but curious what your expectations are.

Trevor

Main thing is auto tune. That Boss amp I got has delay, verb, harmonies. They sounded good in the store, but the guy demoing it was the lead singer for the biggest band in the metro area.

Looking at TC Helicon. Tossed up between a Mic Mechanic 2 or saying screw it and go for a VoiceLive Play

Back