New categories in the Showcase

Wyliee

Heads up everyone.  Two entire new categories have been added to the Showcase.  Look on the guitar side for 7/8 and the bass side for J-Series.  There's a boatload of product available now.

http://www.warmoth.com/Pages/ClassicShowcase.aspx?Shape=1&Type=75&Path=78Series,Bodies,78S&Body=2
http://www.warmoth.com/Pages/ClassicShowcase.aspx?Bass=1&Shape=6&Type=78&Path=JSeries,Bodies&Body=2

You may be wondering why these are in the Showcase only.  The short answer is we do not have the marketing materials done, but that is in the works.  You'll also note the items are call to order.  Rest assured, the items ARE in stock, but there are some caveats.  The parts are not retrofits for existing products.  We want to make sure the customer is aware of this and to answer any questions.

With that said, these are some insanely cool new products.  (Well...  that's my perfectly biased opinion!)

Well.... if I hadn't been broke already, I would be now... so glad to see these coming out!

Yes the S and T style bodies are 1/8 smaller than a Strat or Tele body. The J style body is about 5% smaller than a J bass body (not a huge different). Look for Bass 6 body and necks early next week.

I forgot to mention that the J - Style body will fit either the 30" or 32" neck.  :guitarplayer2:

Does that mean I can get any back contour I want on a 24 3/4" neck now?  Pleeeaassee??  :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

hannaugh said:
Does that mean I can get any back contour I want on a 24 3/4" neck now?   Pleeeaassee??  :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:
On a 24 3/4" scale "Warhead" yes, on a 24 3/4" Scale "Conversion" neck not yet.  Big difference between these two necks.

Honestly, that's fine with me, as long as it means I can get a short neck with an asymmetrical contour. 

tfarny said:
WOW! Nice move guys!

Thanks.  Be sure to click on an item for more information.  Since we don't have the full webpages up, there's extra info on the specific body or neck pages.

... add some raw necks please. Like Pau Ferro with Ebony fingerboard  :guitarplayer2:

... And gimme some money to buy it all for.  :icon_jokercolor:

How do you get THAT headstock shape that's on show in the showcase for those bodies ??

I tried to find it in the options when I placed my order and failed.

http://www.warmoth.com/pages/CustomNeck.aspx

I love it and if it's not too late I'd change my order to have it !  :redflag:

The Warhead is availible in the standard 25 1/2 scale neck as well we just haven't got it on the site or programmed into the neck builder yet. Give is a call an we can set you up.

Sean

Are the pocket dimensions on the 7/8 S (or T) body still identical to the pocket dimensions on the standard replacement body?  I'm referring to the 3x2 3/16 dimension.

Thanx Shaun but I've a feeling my neck and body order may be too far along to alter it.  :doh:

Pretty disappointed as I love that shape but I'll still end up with a stunning guitar  :eek:ccasion14:

EagleTree said:
Are the pocket dimensions on the 7/8 S (or T) body still identical to the pocket dimensions on the standard replacement body?  I'm referring to the 3x2 3/16 dimension.

yes i believe it is but the neck to bridge distance is different.

Dan025 said:
yes i believe it is but the neck to bridge distance is different.

Thanks. I was thinking of custom ordering without trem or bridge route for a short scale neck I have that has a standard fender heel.  I'm guessing the body to be about 13.75-14 inches which would be perfect. This will save many hours of woodworking for tiny guitars. I'm calling Monday morning.

Back