Neck arrived

C

Cowbell Fever!

Old necky finally made it!

Attachments

• Necky.JPG
    Necky.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 225
That's a neck alright! Looks like a pretty standard classic style strat neck, should serve you well on just about anything!

SeaGroomer said:
That's a neck alright! Looks like a pretty standard classic style strat neck, should serve you well on just about anything!

Or is it a Tele Deluxe or conversion neck?

stratamania said:
SeaGroomer said:

It is a conversion neck, CBS style headstock.

Spud said:
stratamania said:
SeaGroomer said:

Which explains the squarer bottom of the neck. What are you putting it on?

stratamania said:
Spud said:
stratamania said:
SeaGroomer said:

It is kind of an older post. I put it on my hybrid tele body aka the old LabroMaster.

Spud said:
stratamania said:
Spud said:
stratamania said:
SeaGroomer said:

It is kind of an older post. I put it on my hybrid tele body aka the old LabroMaster.

Of course, I see now it was an older post that got refreshed by the previous comment. I thought perhaps it was a new project.

I do have another project planned with another conversion neck and a WGD body. I have to get rid of a few things I really don't use first though! Such as an Epiphone inspired by Gibson Firebird I thought would get me some cool Johnny Winter tones. Well it sounds great, good neck thru build, but damned if the crazy length and shape bother the heck outta me when I play it. :laughing7:

Back