My magic 6

Mx481james

Here's my T-type parts casters from 2021 . I'm doing a few jazz masters and still one more thinline T To do .
Really enjoyed experimenting with different pickup tonality , body and neck woods .
Funny thing, I did a few warmoth  stratocasters year's ago but didn't get hooked on putting these guitars together . Now you can see I'm hooked . It's been a fun guitar year 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-191907.png
    Screenshot_20211214-191907.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 116
Telecasters!!!

What body is the sparkle one?  Is that a Warmoth or something else?

Telecasters is right !!!
Local shop owner  got a couple of them for us through Dan earlywine .  I put them together with warmoth necks .
Mine is a bubinga with black ebony . Absolutely great feel , though a little heavy . I used some motorcycle wheel weights in the body to offset it, worked great . That guitar has a Charlie Christian neck a Jerry Donahue bridge pickup .  It's killer at almost anything , overdriven or clean . You can tell I love can't you lol

It really changes in different light

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-200025.png
    Screenshot_20211214-200025.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 85
Thank you so much for appreciating it. It's quickly turning into my favorite . I thought I was paying for the body of course . The guy wouldn't take money , wouldn't even tell me how much. I put his together first and he loved it . Said I don't want money from you. How about you do some guitar repairs or re-fret or two ? Hang out here more so we can play together more often. Makes the guitar even more special to me .

Back