My Current Warmoth Collection

Snake

I haven't been around here in a few years but I figure I show Warmoth so much love on other forums so I might as well post here once in awhile too. Anyway, I just finished my latest Warmoth build which is the blue Regal below.

Scarlett%20and%20Jolene.jpg

Left: 2008 chambered Mahogany with flamed maple cap double cut carved top LP, 2009 Indian rosewood 24.75" conversion neck. SS6100 Stainless Steel frets, 59 roundback neck profile. Duncan Alnico II Pro humbuckers with push/push volume pots for split coils.

Right: 2015 carved top Regal. Swamp ash solid body. 2015 roasted maple Regal 24.75" conversion neck, SS6100 Stainless Steel frets, 59 roundback profile. Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker set push/push volume pots for split coils.

JadeSeymourized.jpg

2008 Black Korina chambered body LP with 2 point Wilkinson trem. 2007 Wenge 24.75" conversion neck/Ziricote fretboard gold frets, 59 roundback profile.
Seymour Duncan pickups: Jazz neck humbucker, STK-S4 middle and Jazz bridge trembucker with coil splits on all 3 through a push/pull volume pot.

IMG_8184.jpg

2008 Swamp Ash solid body J bass with quilted maple top. 2008 Bubinga with ziricote fretboard neck. Seymour Duncan pickups:  STK-J2 Hot Stack neck, STK-J1 Classic Stack bridge.

IMG_20130628_161950_650.jpg
IMG_20130628_162019_168.jpg

Unfinished Warmoth Strat project. I think it's a 2008 body and I do not know what year the neck is from. One piece swamp ash body, bocote neck, 59 roundback profile. Maybe someday I will complete it.

Nice babies! We were just talking the other day about how we missed those double-cutaway LPs. I'm also envious of that Bocote neck. Nice piece. Should finish that one up.

Cagey said:
Nice babies! We were just talking the other day about how we missed those double-cutaway LPs. I'm also envious of that Bocote neck. Nice piece. Should finish that one up.

Thanks! I love the DC LPs too, well, everything but the somewhat restricted upper fret access. However, Warmoth made the new Regal upper fret access amazing so I'm sure they could do the same if they ever re-designed or released a new DC LPs style body for sure.

I know, finishing that Strat is next on my to-do list!

The LP with wilkinson and strat head is super cool!

I know I've seen another Warmoth LP with strat head before, and those just works SO GOOD together in my opinion!

Fine instruments. I love the Regal. Did you have to fiddle the neck pickup mounting ring on it to not hang off the cutaway?

Cederick said:
The LP with wilkinson and strat head is super cool!

I know I've seen another Warmoth LP with strat head before, and those just works SO GOOD together in my opinion!

Haha, thanks, I like it too although it confuses a lot of people!

rgand said:
Fine instruments. I love the Regal. Did you have to fiddle the neck pickup mounting ring on it to not hang off the cutaway?

No, not at all actually! Warmoth really did a great job designing the Regal!

Snake said:
rgand said:

No, not at all actually! Warmoth really did a great job designing the Regal!
That's good since it's a possibility for one of my future builds. Like, when I get the hankering for another LP. Oh, yeah, maybe with a Strat headstock.  :glasses10:

Nice, nice, nice work. That color with the strat goes great with the Bocote. I gotta get beyond the "Model T" mentality of ordering guitar bodies in gloss black. Good to see your posts. Best to you.

musicispeace said:
Nice, nice, nice work. That color with the strat goes great with the Bocote. I gotta get beyond the "Model T" mentality of ordering guitar bodies in gloss black. Good to see your posts. Best to you.

I agree, I love the way the bocote looks with that transparent green on swamp ash!

Thanks!

Back