mmmmmm. tasty. (non-warmoth)

johnzah

I decided to try USACG for my next project and WOW. I am impressed so far. Nothing flashy or exotic but it looks good, feels great and Tonar is going to finish it for me.

photo-17_zps9177a7d8.jpg

photo-16_zpscbd03d4e.jpg

photo-16_zpscbd03d4e.jpg

photo-14_zps7c1d5cb0.jpg

photo-13_zps2be0c1a4.jpg

Nice looking body, is it one piece?

I'm glad to read you are impressed with their quality. I'm considering USACG myself for my next neck because they offer options I can't find in Warmoth.

I highly recommend their necks for that reason. You can get any size in most profiles for a really good price. Give them a call, they are great to work with.

I was just going to say don't forget to check out their "web specials" as well. Back before I started to build my own guitars and necks, I bought an awesome birdseye maple "tele" style neck frrom USCG and I'll tell you what, had I purchased this thing from Warmoth it would have been one of thier $700+ necks easy with the amount of figure and the nice tight, consistant figuring from top to bottom. The fact that I even got that from USACG for $275 was in itself a miricle. I also had the pleasure of talking with TOmmy for over an hour several times when I called them. Tommy is a wonderful guy and the fact that he knows his stuff and plays guitar like the rest of us makes doing business with him all the better. Nothing is more annoying that talking to some CSR who doesn't know the first thing about the product your getting ready to spend that hard earned money on.

iwas1ncthr said:
I also had the pleasure of talking with TOmmy for over an hour several times when I called them. Tommy is a wonderful guy and the fact that he knows his stuff and plays guitar like the rest of us makes doing business with him all the better. Nothing is more annoying that talking to some CSR who doesn't know the first thing about the product your getting ready to spend that hard earned money on.

+111111

Back