Mayfly Amp spotted in the wild!

I have and love my BC15. I know life takes us in different directions but I wish Trevor was still making amps

Oh, I have no desire to sell it. I'm curious.... Is the member MayFly Trevor? Either way, I have a good Trevor story.

I had the BC15 for a month or so. It was plugged into an Avatar cab, not that it matters for this story. One day Im playing my heart through the BC15 and the amp made a strange noise and died. Dead. It turned out I was using a guitar cord rather than a speaker cord. Trevor's MayFly amp website was still up, he was still in business, so I contacted him through there about the dead amp. He replied about an hour later, gave me his address, and told me to send it to him.

So I did.

The day he received it I got another email from him telling me he had it fixed and ready to go. He paid for the shipping back to Pittsburgh, USA, and didn't charge me for the repair even though it was my fault.

Needless to say, but I will, I think Trevor is a stand up guy and sets an example for others. Thanks again, Trevor!

I'm Paul, Trevor.

Ya know, I really like the BC15, I'm a true believer in the BC line, and if you ever decide to build them again, I will help you sell them. And I know that I'd be successful. Keep me in mind!!

Thanks Paul. Are you an experienced sales and marketing person? I'm actually into effects pedals these days, but definitely could use some help in that endeavour.

Back