Korina Thinline

Sad to let it go but medical bills amassing and this awesome build along with the rest of my collection is on the market.
My favorite build I've ever done

Gorgeous and sorry to hear of your situation. I'm getting hit with a nice 5-figure home repair bill, myself. :(

I am not a buyer, however, I would love to see the rest of your collection and thats an awesome looking guitar there.

Medical Bills ... phoo-ee, while second, home repairs stink too. simultaneously two weeks ago I had a furnace and a sump pump, neither would turn off. It was nuts. I'll say medical bills are worse, 25 years ago I had some medical bills the insurance company wouldn't pay, $20,000; fortunately, I was able to negotiate with my doctor down to $5000, but that was a lot of money for me at the time.

Maybe if you talk with the doctor you can negotiate it? What I did was pay him $200 a month while I was fighting with the insurance company. he knew I was doing what I could and took pity on me. Thank God!

There's more gear on my reverb page and more will be added as time goes on.
I have MS which is a bitch, my hands don't synch with my brain so having all these guitars kinda makes me sad and knowing how expensive my meds are. I try to negotiate but pharma runs the world. I'll probably end up keeping just one electric and one acoustic but appreciate all the support on this page!

Back