Kinman Hank Marvins

fdesalvo

*Amazed* cruising on YouTube and ran into a few samples.  Very impressive.  ANyone else dig 'em?

Great pickups! They transformed a 70's bad sounding (with the stock pickups) ash strat. I have the Blues in my strat, also very good pickups. Kinman pickups are not only noiseless but they sound great too.

Can't do that as I have heard them in different guitars and it's been years since I heard the Marvins. Also, I have only the middle & neck in my strat, I don't know how the bridge pickup sounds. I'd say the Blues have a fatter (think SRV overdiven neck pickup sound) and are slightly less treblier than the Marvins. The Marvins have extended highs but not piercing highs. Both have an excellent clean sound, if you can afford them you can't go wrong with any of these sets.

This is what sold me on the Blues many years ago, I still have them in my strat http://youtu.be/YmjnBW9IymQ

Just ordered a Woodstock for the neck of my build.  Can't get the Blues as a single.  Good thing I LOVE the AVN-69. 

Pickup is on the truck for delivery!  Very fast service - from build to my door in about 10 days!

Back