It's a Pedal Sale Extravagaaaaaaanzaaaaaaaaa!

Verne Bunsen

The time has come for me to start covering the cost of my Line 6 Helix. I had to give it a thorough test drive first, figure out if it was really going to do it for me, but I'm there. Phase I of Operation: Pay For The New Toys is to liquidate the pedals that have been relegated to bench warming duties. Some good ones too, more than a little emotional turmoil involved with this. What? I just got something in my eye, that's all...

I take good care of my gear, so these pedals are all in good condition and fully functional. If I don't like a pedal, it goes away pretty fast. I've had most all of these for a good long time, so generally speaking these are all pedals that I've been very happy with. As such, many of them have velcro on the bottom from time on the pedal board.

The price listed is out-the-door for USA buyers. If you’re interested and are outside of the USA, contact me and we'll see what we can work out. Payment through PayPal is my preference.

It's an awful lot of pics and I apologize for that, but it seemed a better option than a dozen individual pedal sale threads. Happy viewing!

On the chopping block:

--SOLD--Kingsley Bard Tube Tremolo. --SOLD--
Real Tube Trem, flat out the best tremolo I’ve ever encountered outside of the Bias-Vary Tremolo on a Fender Amplifier. File this under "Pedals that I already regret selling, even though I haven't actually sold them yet". Honestly, it's the only one of the lot that I have real heartburn about parting with, but it would just sit on the shelf and it deserves to be used. Power supply included.
Bard%201.jpeg
Bard%202.jpeg
Bard%203.jpeg

Electro-Harmonix English Muff'n Tube Overdrive. Marshall-In-A-Box. Original box is included although not pictured. Unusual power supply included. $120
EM%201.jpeg
EM%202.jpeg
EM%203.jpeg
EM%204.jpeg

--SOLD-- DigiTech Whammy V5 with MIDI Input. --SOLD--
W5%201.jpeg
W5%204.jpeg
W5%206.jpeg
W5%205.jpeg
W5%202.jpeg
W5%203.jpeg

Molten MIDI 5 Programmable MIDI Controller for Whammy. This is another one that hurts. A good buddy of mine got it for me so I could indulge my desire to play Map of the Problematique, but I just never put the thing to work. Killer gadget though. Includes MIDI cable. $100 (Or $200 total for the Whammy and the Molten MIDI)
MM%201.jpeg
MM%202.jpeg
MM%203.jpeg
MM%204.jpeg
MM%205.jpeg

--SOLD-- MXR CSP-101SL Script Phase 90. --SOLD--
Phase%2090%201.jpeg
Phase%2090%202.jpeg
Phase%2090%203.jpeg

--SOLD-- MXR M-169 Carbon Copy Delay --SOLD--
All-analog bucket brigade delay. Internal trimpots for adjustment of modulation feature.
CC%201.jpeg
CC%202.jpeg
CC%203.jpeg
CC%204.jpeg

--SOLD-- Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor (PCB). --SOLD--
FGC%201.jpeg
FGC%202.jpeg
FGC%203.jpeg
FGC%204.jpeg

--SOLD-- Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo. --SOLD--
Way-old compact vertical form factor. Internal gain trimpot.
Semaphore%201.jpeg
Semaphore%202.jpeg
Semaphore%203.jpeg
Semaphore%204.jpeg

--SOLD-- Catalainbread Dirty Little Secret. --SOLD--
Marshall-In-A-Box. Another oldie, V2.2 with internal "Bright" switch at top of PCB.
DLS%201.jpeg
DLS%202.jpeg
DLS%203.jpeg
DLS%204.jpeg

--SOLD-- Catalinbread WIIO. --SOLD--
Hiwatt-In-A-Box. It's an older unit, 2010, but pretty certain it is a V2 as it is not an x/100 serial number.
WIIO%201.jpeg
WIIO%202.jpeg
WIIO%204.jpeg
WIIO%203.jpeg

Digitech HardWire CR-7 Stereo Chorus. The only chorus pedal I ever kept. (Well, at least until now). $60
CR7%201.jpeg
CR7%202.jpeg
CR7%203.jpeg
CR7%204.jpeg

--SOLD-- Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb. --SOLD--
FRV%201.jpeg
FRV%202.jpeg
FRV%203.jpeg

--SOLD-- OmniSonic Tube Amp Volume Box. --SOLD--
I used this little guy with my Blues Deluxe for a long time before finally getting a Weber Mass attenuator. It goes in the effects loop and lets you turn down the signal from the pre-amp before it hits the power amp, therefore lowering overall output while still letting you drive the pre-amp stages. You're not doing anything to affect the load on the power amp, so no exploding-amp concerns
Amp%20Vol.jpeg

Back