Is it possible to purchase a Warmoth head stock decal?

You could make you're own. Before I realized the beauty of the unadorned headstock, I bought paper off of ebay, and used a a laser printer and made my own decals. Haven't done that in 20 years. I'm sure that technology still remains. No laser printer ... I think there are places that will make it for you.

Someone on the forum was making the metal decals for a while during a brief period of time when Warmoth was out. Might do a thread search to seek that individual out to inquire further.

I've done the metal decals for Mayfly products. They turned out really really well. But there are minimum orders and they are not cheap. I used Morning Print in Korea. Great guys, nice product.

@Spud, I should have a couple around here somewhere, and I don't plan to use them. Send me your mailing address and I'll get one on the way to you.

@Spud, I should have a couple around here somewhere, and I don't plan to use them. Send me your mailing address and I'll get one on the way to you.
That is very generous of you! Thank you for your offer, but one day you may want to have one around. I have decided to see what I can come up with myself. I do appreciate your kindness.

I keep reminding myself that a healthy portion of "shipping costs" is the labor cost involved in getting the item out of inventory, preparing the paperwork, actually packaging the item, and preparing the shipment. Whether it's a featherweight logo or a ten pound slab of mahogany...

That is very generous of you! Thank you for your offer, but one day you may want to have one around. I have decided to see what I can come up with myself. I do appreciate your kindness.
I'm pretty sure I have two of them, so if you change your mind, lemme know.

Someone on the forum was making the metal decals for a while during a brief period of time when Warmoth was out. Might do a thread search to seek that individual out to inquire further.

That was @mrpinter, he has not been active on the forum since 2017. Although he does post still on TGP.

As far as I recall, the batch he had done, he has none left. I have a number of silver and gold ones that I got from him that so far I have not used.

Back