How to get a headstock veneer?

Isurus

Are headstock veneers an option on the website somewhere or is that something that has to be called in?  And is it possible to get matching veneer between headstock and body ordered at the same time?  And for that matter, is it possible to get birdseye maple veneers for headstocks or bodies?

I'm lining up my order specs for the shiny new website a-comin'!

Birdseye maple are possibilities for both. For bodies select it in the builder for headstock veneer email, call or add it to the notes of your order.

If in doubt contact Warmoth sales...

Isurus said:
Are headstock veneers an option on the website somewhere or is that something that has to be called in?  And is it possible to get matching veneer between headstock and body ordered at the same time?  And for that matter, is it possible to get birdseye maple veneers for headstocks or bodies?

Yes, they do offer that, but it's not a choice you can just choose from a drop-down. I believe you can enter it in the order notes and agree to the extra charge, but if I were doing it I would just call them to place my order.

And yes, they recommend ordering the neck and body at the same time so they can choose the best-matching veneer they have and use the same paint to get the closest match possible!  :cool01:

Good luck, birds-eye maple is underappreciated but beautiful in the right place. Are you going to dye it?

SeaGroomer said:
Isurus said:

And yes, they recommend ordering the neck and body at the same time so they can choose the best-matching veneer they have and use the same paint to get the closest match possible!  :cool01:

Thinking about the extra attention to artistic detail inspires me and keeps me coming back  :icon_thumright:

Back