Headstock truss rod adjustment for Baritone Neck

Christian Jones

I'm with Warmoth because of the Baritone neck. Over 10 years ago I built a Warmoth baritone strat, and while Warmoth has since made side truss rod adjustment available on their other necks, the baritone neck today still requires removal from body to access the heel truss rod.

Your baritone neck is great; please develop it a bit further so the truss rod can be accessed without removing the neck. Another company makes such a baritone neck with access to the truss rod at the headstock, so I know Warmoth can give that baritone neck some more love.

just get one with an angled headstock, bruh. s'like asking for skittles without the shell (deboned skittles)...just buy Airheads.

BroccoliRob said:
just get one with an angled headstock, bruh. s'like asking for skittles without the shell (deboned skittles)...just buy Airheads.

I wonder why you can't get skittles in the pod, like you can for peas or edamame.  Weird. 

2d2cec134bac46892a6dee0e0e48ff91.jpg

Bagman67 said:
BroccoliRob said:

I wonder why you can't get skittles in the pod, like you can for peas or edamame.  Weird. 

When I was in grade eight or nine, our class watched a movie called The Day After, about a nuclear attack and the aftermath that follows. There’s a scene where a family is in a bunker or basement rationing food. We all talked about how to grow food in such conditions. Apparently edamame is something that is possible with the right kind of basic soil, clean water, and a UV lamp. anyway after watching the movie, our teacher had us write an assignment about who we’d let in to our bunker if space & food was limited, and why. most of the class wrote that they would include their parents, siblings, friends and pets... maybe their grandparents and relatives if they were super close. ichose Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie and i still stand by my choice. living out my last days with her while eating edamame and playing guitar would be a dream (get it?) come true. well, minus the apocalypse.

Back