Happy Birthday....The Aaron!!!!

rauchman

Just say on another site, it is our very own The Aaron's birthday.  Happy Birthday!  You rock at what you do.  Thanks for your videos and being the ambassador for Warmoth, and, possibly most importantly, .......always being kind.

Happy birthay to my favorite youtuber and best representative Warmoth could possibly have!

What they said.
Happy birthday, Aaron!
Have you gotten any presents? Perhaps a new guitar?  :eek:ccasion14:

Birthday Greetings Boss! .....Cause Everyone loves getting Older................... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :sad:

Happy Birthday Aaron!

A bit late to the party because of time differences and illness, but man, I wish you all the best for the year ahead.

:eek:ccasion14:

Best wishes, Pete. :icon_thumright:

The preacher who officiated our wedding always would say, "You didn't do anything. Go call your mom and thank her for bringing you into the world. She did all the work." Apologies if your mom isn't around. It's still a thought provoking way to look at it.

Just saw this.....thanks for the kind words everybody!

No guitar stuff for my bday. I got a fancy smart watch, so I spent all yesterday having phone conversations on my wrist like Dick Tracy!

rick2 said:
I remember being 29.

LOL....as if.

53 this year....on the threshold of death. I'm starting to develop arthritis in the joint of my left middle finger....had to stop playing for a bit this year. Life giveth, and life taketh away, I guess.

The Aaron said:
rick2 said:
I remember being 29.

LOL....as if.

53 this year....on the threshold of death. I'm starting to develop arthritis in the joint of my left middle finger....had to stop playing for a bit this year. Life giveth, and life taketh away, I guess.
Yip, I'll be 54 this year, Ibuprofen becomes a good friend in the 50's....Happy birthday.. :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
The Aaron said:
rick2 said:
I remember being 29.

LOL....as if.

Yip, I'll be 54 this year, Ibuprofen becomes a good friend in the 50's....Happy birthday.. :icon_thumright:

You guys seem so old!  I'm only 56 and I try to do everything I could when I was 26!  But yea, gotta love Ibuprofen...

Mayfly said:
DangerousR6 said:
The Aaron said:
rick2 said:
I remember being 29.

LOL....as if.

You guys seem so old!  I'm only 56 and I try to do everything I could when I was 26!  But yea, gotta love Ibuprofen...
same here, I try to do the things I did in my 20's, but it doesn't always work out the way I planned.... :icon_biggrin:

Mazel tov & Happy Annual Date of Emergence. have a extra helping of some sweet birthday ranch on me. And when you leave the house, always remember to stay "pwerkee"

Phone
Wallet
Egg
Ranch
Keys
Ebackupranch
Ebackupegg

Back