[GAMING] Anyone here on Forza Motorsport 4?

The Norwegian Guy

Just wondering if anyone here got the new Forza 4?

My gamertag is SkipSwitch
Feel free to add me :) Would be fun to race with someone on the forum :)

For those of you who owns an Xbox360 and doesn't have Forza 4... Get it. It is awesome!

This is my latest paint project!
308368_10150414080215288_564445287_10667769_360767663_n.jpg

Nissan Fairlady 370Z - My R3 Drift Car

Good friend of mine has one of those in real life. Fun car. I used to use it to go get groceries, but I'd take it on short runs once in a while just to let it have its head. Strong acceleration, nicely balanced, stays flat, and can take a helluva lotta side force without letting go. I imagine you'd have to put some pretty hard tires on it to make it into an effective drifter, which would wreck its acceleration. Either that, or you'd have to have a death wish going into turns - it hangs onto the road pretty tight.

Yeah, had to put some serious rubber on there!

Here is a video of Team Blackjack drifting with a 370Z, a lexus etc.
Team Blackjack developed the drift-part of the game. Awesome guys!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZNcE3Lnmw[/youtube]

I'm looking forward to getting on this :D Next pay day and it shall be bought!  :toothy10:

Raced two of my friends yesterday. They're way better than me, but I won because my friend in the red car "accidentaly" took out my other friend in the black car.
I made it thru the turn like a boss and won the entire race!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljeHqlRQCVQ[/youtube]

Feel free to add me! NobodyLikesJay is my Xbox Live Gamertag. I love painting cars haha but I'm up for some racing too sometime.

I'm a Gran Turismo kinda guy myself. Though, the newest incarnation of FM4 looks pretty cool.  :icon_thumright:

Awesome! I can't wait to get FM4. However, I don't really pay full price for video games :icon_jokercolor:

I have been known to get good ones though. My eyes are on the prize for the new elder scrolls game though!

Back