First timer's paranoia?

SideshowDom

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster. So, after years of figuring out what I wanted to do with a Warmoth build I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a neck and body a few weeks ago. Anyways, I was bored at work(we're considered essential as a beverage distributor) and browsing the Showcase Pbass bodies and came across a body exact to my specs and a little cheaper than what I paid for. I haven't gotten any emails or phone calls about my order and just wondering if I'm just paranoid? Did my body got put in the showcase by accident? Or did they happen to make multiples of it?

Here's the body:
https://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Bass=1&Body=2&Shape=22&Type=51&Path=PBass,54&i=B4416#.XnvMyohKiUk

Don't worry. Warmoth will take care of you. They can make custom bodies but they also have bodies in in house too. You'll get your order. Warmoth are great to work with.

Welcome to the forum. This is a good place to share and learn about your builds.

Warmoth will take care of you. They generally don't contact you about things ordered unless there's a question about the order. It takes time, depending on their work load. Also, right now, they are closing temporarily due to the pandemic but they will fill orders as soon as they can. Be patient and it'll be in your hands as soon as practicable.

Looking forward to seeing your progress as you build. :icon_thumright:

Bear in mind also that due to the current situation whilst an order can be placed it will take a little while longer to process.

But there is no need to worry, Warmoth are a bonafide company. If it is in the showcase it is available and an actual body.

Alright, I wasn't sure. More curious than worried. I didn't see their update about being closed down until after I posted.
Well, I've waited this long to get a build going, I can wait a little longer, haha. Thanks for the assurances can't wait to see how this turns out!
:turtle:

Back