Expanded options for the Snakehead

Pazuzu93

So I get that the Snakehead headstock design is mostly marketed towards guys wanting to do vintagey proto-Tele builds and whatnot, and that's why there might not be a wide range of options for it, but I would like to see the options in the custom neck builder expanded.

The Snakehead is literally the only non-tiltback 3+3 headstock available. As someone who doesn't like tiltback headstocks, I'm very interested in it. I also love the spartan simplicity of the design. It would be nice to have a wider range of woods, neck profiles, inlays, etc. to choose from.

On a side note, I would like to see more Warmoth original shapes for both bodies and necks!
I just ordered my Warhead neck and a Musiclander body (okay, the Musiclander is a Fender shape, but looks totally un-Fenderish when rear routed, with different pickups layout, etc.) and will display the Warmoth logo proudly on the headstock.

In summary, please include more options for people who don't just want to make a counterfeit (albeit arguably superior) Fender (or Jackson or whatever).

Though not gonna lie - it would be cool to see a Jackson Warrior style body... :icon_biggrin:

Back