Double Neck Bass and Six

4Stringenator

(Should have posted this when finished)

Warmoth Double Neck Body (Alder), TransTint Purple, Polyurethane Gloss (Minwax rattle can), Black-Red-Black pick guard.
P/J Route for Bass Pickups
Universal Route for Guitar Pickups
Shielding: Copper Tape
Dunlop Straploks

Bass Neck: Warmoth P Bass Neck, 34" Scale, 10" Radius, Slim Profile, SS1650 frets, Black Blocks and Binding.
Bridge: BABICZ FCH-4
Tuning Machines: Gotoh GB2
Pickups: DiMarzio DP126 P/J set

Guitar Neck: Warmoth Hombre, 24-3/4 Gibson Conversion Scale, 10-16" Compound Radius, Wizard Profile, Standard 6130 frets, Black Split Blocks and Binding.       
Bridge: Schaller 475
Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG381 MGT (locking)
Pickups: Neck, DiMarzio DP156 "Humbucker From Hell," Bridge, DP153 "Fred Humbucker"

Wiring: Volume, Tone, Blend
Volume: CTS 500k (Push-Pull DPDT for neck switching)
Tone:  Mojotone CTS 500K Vintage Taper
Blend: Bourns, Dual MN Taper

Attachments

• Double 1.jpg
    Double 1.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 411
  • Double 2.jpg
    Double 2.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 317
Man that would be awesome for playing rhythm and then busting out a bass solo.  How are you going to use it?

Rick said:
Man that would be awesome for playing rhythm and then busting out a bass solo.  How are you going to use it?

I usually play in power trios and I am currently learning the DAW (Cantabile) and VST side of things so it will be played on a few select songs with backing pads/tracks. I owned a Ric 4080 back in the late 80's and built this to relive some of fun I had.         

Wow, beautiful instrument!  How much does that weigh?  I used to use an Ibanez copy of a Gibson double neck (ES1275) for select tunes when gigging, and it was a boat anchor.

Back