Dinky J bass body

Kalliala

I just received thie beauty from Warmoth!

dinkyj.JPG

Alder body, flame maple top, tobacco burst.

Attachments

• dinkyj.JPG
    368.4 KB · Views: 418
Welcome to the forum!

Nice piece! Curly maple with a tobacco burst is one of my favorite presentations.

Whaddaya gonna do for a neck? Say Ebony over Wenge, or we're all gonna smack you <grin>

Cagey said:
Welcome to the forum!

Nice piece! Curly maple with a tobacco burst is one of my favorite presentations.

Whaddaya gonna do for a neck? Say Ebony over Wenge, or we're all gonna smack you <grin>

Thanks Cagey. I'm ready for a BigSmack :) , the neck is going to be one piece maple.

Maple!?! FINE! So it'll be a WalMart Dinky J!

Just kidding. I'm sure once you paint it purple it'll be just as good as anything Hondo makes <grin>

Kalliala said:
Cagey said:
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Cagey. I'm ready for a BigSmack :) , the neck is going to be one piece maple.

Yes. Maple forever. Go die Cagey.

:icon_biggrin:

We're all gonna die, so try not to worry about it.

You might also want to keep in mind that old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time <grin>

Cagey said:
We're all gonna die, so try not to worry about it.

You might also want to keep in mind that old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time <grin>

And the young will forever be arrogant snobs.

Better get used to it, old man. :icon_biggrin:

Beautiful body ya' got going on there.  Almost makes me want to be a bass player.
But I am subscribing to this channel so I can follow the battle of pomposity... :icon_biggrin: :toothy12: :icon_biggrin:
:rock-on:

Back