Diamondback Info Page?

JaySwear2

Not so much a suggestion, but more a question... Is there a Diamondback info page? When you go into the bodies and click on one it seems like they all go to an information page, but the Diamondback just sends you to the In Stock page. Is there no Diamondback page? Is it just a faulty link?

What I really want to know is if the Diamondback can have a laminated top put on it, the builder doesn't let you create one but it seems like every other body lets you. When trying to find more info it just directs me to the Diamondbacks that Warmoth doesn't  have in stock  :dontknow:

If I’m not mistaken it’s not possible to get a lamtop on a Diamondback because of the bevelled edges.
I’m sure I read it here on the forum some years ago.
But like Stratamania said, it’s best to contact Warmoth to be certain.

Logrinn said:
If I’m not mistaken it’s not possible to get a lamtop on a Diamondback because of the bevelled edges.

This is correct. We don't offer a lam top on the Diamondback in the custom builder because of the bevel. However, we do build them for the showcase all the time, because customers can see them first and understand exactly what they're getting.

If you call in and speak with a customer service rep we may be able to get you one custom ordered as an off-menu item.

The Aaron said:
Logrinn said:

This is correct. We don't offer a lam top on the Diamondback in the custom builder because of the bevel. However, we do build them for the showcase all the time, because customers can see them first and understand exactly what they're getting.

If you call in and speak with a customer service rep we may be able to get you one custom ordered as an off-menu item.

Nice! I actually LOVE the look of the beveled top over a different back wood. Thanks guys!

Back