Dear Greggggg A.K.A. sound clips

Shmoopie

Dear Gregggg,
    I know its super busy at the north pole this year, and I haven't been a very good boy, but could you find it in your heart of hearts to add a soundclip section, so the good little boys and girls of the world  (as long as they are Christian, cough: and white :cough) :icon_jokercolor: will have a place to post the sound clips of there warmoth builds?
It would be peachy keen.

Lots of love,
  Sir. SchmoopY (paten pending)

and please bless mommy and daddy and my sisters, carrots and peas, carrots and peas, water chestnuts amem.

I think that's a great idea!  An mp3 clip would sound much better than something off youtube.  Besides, I don't want to show my ugly mug and my flying pinky!

:rock-on:

yes, there really isn't any straight forward way to post a sound clip out there.  Obviously its because all the evil pirate people would post illegal MP3s and cause the world to end.  It would be great if there were a way we could stick a small/short sound clip up to share our random noodleings!

I use www.hotlinkfiles.com

it seems ok, it allows you to upload files, and you can post links to those files that allow them to be viewed/streamed.

That sounds like a really great idea. But wouldn't that make the site really slow? Maybe not, I have no idea how this stuff works.

I think everyone of you should just come to one of my gigs.  It would sound way better than any old MP3.

There is a blues influence,  but no I don't think anyone would call what my band does "the blues".

guitlouie said:
There is a blues influence,  but no I don't think anyone would call what my band does "the blues".

Cool, I'm in.  :hello2:

OK Everyone,

By the suggestion of Sir SchmoopY and the brilliant technology of our own BWbass, you now have the option to upload an Mp3 file to your post which automatically inserts a loaded Mp3 player in your message box. You are limited to 1024 KB upload size so you can't put a full song in there but surely there's enough time to show off some licks on your Warmoth.

I would encourage all of you that have builds in the Gallery section to go add sound clips so we can hear what those killer creations sound like!

:party07:

Gregg said:
I would encourage all of you that have builds in the Gallery section to go add sound clips so we can hear what those killer creations sound like!

:party07:

Out of courtesy to everyone's ears and sense of good taste, I'll make sure that someone other than me records any clips.

:sad:

sweet, i didn't even really do any thing, just said hey, sound clips, and let the thread take its course.  not that is efficiency.

Sir SchmoopY said:
sweet, i didn't even really do any thing, just said hey, sound clips, and let the thread take its course.  not that is efficiency.
Let's hear your clips SchmoopY!

Sir SchmoopY said:

Good job, man. Now suggest a Carved Top Tele.   :laughing7:

Back