Cuttin' some wood

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
Made a quick video today at work. I was bored, used my video recorder from my phone. I usually don't do a lot of wood cutting, but I was making some cooling fixtures for some parts...
[youtube=425,350]p-v1i5wAhQM[/youtube]

I know, it's boring and pointless, but I was wanting to learn how to use the muvee maker program on my computer.... :dontknow:

One day I'll do one cutting a neck plate.... :icon_biggrin:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Thats the machine you program with autocad right?
Nope not autocad. Auto cad is just a program for drawing. The program I use is SurfCam, it's a cad/cam program which is needed.

Nice! I really like CNC, one of the most regrets of me is that I didn't learned how to operate it on my technical school... The teachers decide to make a pointless Mini Baja car... Can't coment how much poitless it was, nobody learned nothing on it... (technical school, so they bought many parts, noboby learned how to project one... :tard:)

DocNrock said:
Did Alice in Chains drop by for a studio visit?
Hahaha, I wish. Although Jerry Cantrel is from Dallas... :hello2:

I guess nobody picked up on my use of Alice in Chains... :doh:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Since you got blocked on my PM account, I guess I deserve that.  :laughing3:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Since you got blocked on my PM account, I guess I deserve that.   :laughing3:
:laughing7:

I actually like that song a lot, but my brother doesn't. He likes Man in the Box, though, which I don't  :tard:

Max said:
I actually like that song a lot, but my brother doesn't. He likes Man in the Box, though, which I don't  :tard:
But what was my reason for using it with the vid.?

Max said:
Would.
Wood.
clap.gif

DangerousR6 said:

I picked it up.  Wood/Would?

Jerry Cantrell from Dallas?  I know he has a TX connection, but I could never find out specifics.  He has a ranch somewhere in TX.  Where I grew in Texas City, there were rumors that he was from there.  We even went so far as to look in friends' older siblings yearbooks.  There was one dude that kind of looked like him in the group picture, but no name confirmation.  I'd heard that his dad a military man, so they lived everywhere.  Kind of like with SRV.  Austin and Dallas both claim him, and I think he was born elsewhere and lived everywhere.  My inlaws went to HS with him and Jimmie Vaugh in Oakcliff, before he dropped out.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
DangerousR6 said:

I picked it up.  Wood/Would?

Jerry Cantrell from Dallas?  I know he has a TX connection, but I could never find out specifics.  He has a ranch somewhere in TX.  Where I grew in Texas City, there were rumors that he was from there.  We even went so far as to look in friends' older siblings yearbooks.  There was one dude that kind of looked like him in the group picture, but no name confirmation.  I'd heard that his dad a military man, so they lived everywhere.  Kind of like with SRV.  Austin and Dallas both claim him, and I think he was born elsewhere and lived everywhere.  My inlaws went to HS with him and Jimmie Vaugh in Oakcliff, before he dropped out.
Well, I don't for sure he was born in Dallas.  But he is from Texas, and was working at a guitar shop in Dallas before he joined the grunge scene in Seattle...

SRV was born in Oak Cliff...

Back