Cult of The Well Hung Strap

4406Pack

am having a custom strap Made by A gentleman Brad Harrison some pictures of it any of you follow the Cult of the well hung strap on TGP or have a well hung strap of your own?
1676511606789.png
1676511660137.png

1676511710406.png
1676511783326.png
Real snake skin reinforced i am liking it alot so far what you think!
Spud i bet he would make a skully strap that is out of this world!

Last edited:
She is Done and What. Beauty!
Spud
I am Now WELL HUNG i know deep inside you want to be to 😂😂😉
Link to strap i will take pictures when it arrives

Wow very nice! Old Spud just has a few regular old pedestrian type straps. But now I have an idea how to spruce them up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad would hook you up with a once in a lifetime strap padded for comfort excellent feel across the shoulders for support and just Top notch craftsmanship
Do a skully to go with the skull collection!! Or i am taking it for my next one LOL!! I promise you will not be disappointed bro ! Design it with brad and you to can get
Well Hung! Giggling 🤭

Brad would hook you up with a once in a lifetime strap padded for comfort excellent feel across the shoulders for support and just Top notch craftsmanship
Do a skully to go with the skull collection!! Or i am taking it for my next one LOL!! I promise you will not be disappointed bro ! Design it with brad and you to can get
Well Hung! Giggling 🤭
I have actually been pondering a reduction.

No Way! NOT a trinket. His name is Mr. Buttons and when I can't take my dogs with me, he is my lil' emotional support buddy.
Mr Buttons is Bad to the BONE!
Send him to me i want to adopt him!

Last edited:
Back