Can you choose the pup route in a showcase body?

Miseria

I would assume that the pickup routing on finished showcase bodies is set. But when I look at the bodies in the showcase it asks me what routing I want?  For example if the pic is a Tele with standard SxS route can I change that to a P90 or HB in the neck?

Also do bodies in the showcase that show a pickgaurd already have the holes drilled or do I need to drill that?

There are no pick guard holes in the body.. they can usually change to larger routes or add middle pickups . If you ar unsure just call to ask. Warmoth has great service.

It's not a problem with the body being finished. Where it becomes an issue is if there are pickup cavities already routed. Then, what you can get largely depends on what's there already. Some things simply won't won't fit. But, the reverse is true to a degree. For instance, I've had routed Tele bodies re-routed for humbuckers a number of times.

Just click thru and see what happens.  The Warmoth computer won't let you do something impossible.  Of course, you might not be happy with it, but that's another story.

Back