16" radius with SS6100 frets
Suhr SSV Neck
Suhr ML Single
Suhr SSH+ Bridge
Push-Pull Pot for single coils
Tremol-No System
Sperzel Locking Tuners
Wilkinson VS100

EDIT: All my uploads seem to always be vertical?

Attachments

• IMG_7998.jpg
    IMG_7998.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,007
  • IMG_7999.jpg
    IMG_7999.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 812
  • IMG_8001.jpg
    IMG_8001.jpg
    971.7 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_8005.jpg
    IMG_8005.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_8008.jpg
    IMG_8008.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 726
  • IMG_7996.jpg
    IMG_7996.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 765
Wow, what a beautiful shred machine! :headbanging:

That's a 24 fret Gibson scale neck I presume? With the neck pickup sligthly moved back to allow access to those additional frets, yes?
Absolutely awesome :icon_thumright:

Logrinn said:
Wow, what a beautiful shred machine! :headbanging:

That's a 24 fret Gibson scale neck I presume? With the neck pickup sligthly moved back to allow access to those additional frets, yes?
Absolutely awesome :icon_thumright:

It's a 25-1/2" scale Warhead neck with modern construction, and the 24 fret reposition for the pickups.

I really like the way that aquamarine looks. That's a particularly nice top for it, too. It makes a strong statement without being in your face.

Street Avenger said:
Jaeberith said:
stratamania said:
Does the body have the 720 neck pocket mod ?
Does the fretboard sit completely flush to the body, or is there any gap at all?

It does! The fretboard sits nice and flush with the body.

Not sure why you quoted that, but the photos reveal what looks like a slight gap hence my question.

I don't know why it quoted like that. The reason for my question isI built my Soloist in 2009 and asked for the .720 mod, but the fretboard does not sit flush with the body. So I have always wondered if that is normal, or if Warmoth did not do the .720 mod.  I have other non-W guitars and the fretboard sits flat against the body.

Just going from the measurements, the 0.72" pocket would leave 0.03" gap - presumably to give a little wiggle-room for finish etc under the fingerboard overhang.

The gap on mine is definitelu more than .03".  It does not affect playability at all. I just think it would look better with the fretboard overhang sitting flat on the body.

Back