Anyone got a spare Warmoth headstock logo they want to get rid of?

War_in_D

Hey all..  Well, I started my latest build and finished putting down the Tung Oil on my Warmoth neck a few days ago.  I told the wife to put clear coat on the shopping list so I could lay down the Warmoth logo, and then clear over the front of the headstock to lock it in...  and I can't seem to find the little plastic baggy that contained the paperwork, allen key, logo, etc..  I've search high and low, and I'm thinking it may have gotten thrown out at some point in the last week or so while I was working on the neck. 

I would be glad to pay someone for one through Paypal, if you had a spare laying around and could just chuck into an envelope and mail it to me.  Warmoth has them listed for sale on their site, but it would appear that there is a $25 minimum and the lowest shipping cost option is around $8.  Sooo, I don't really want to be $30+ deep for a $1.50 logo.. LOL

Thanks in advance!

Yea just shot me your address and I will have in the mail tomorrow. No worries.  :bass:

Bob Darby said:
Yea just shot me your address and I will have in the mail tomorrow. No worries.  :bass:

I just sent you a PM.  Thank you so much, it's much appreciated!!  :headbang:

Thank you all so much!  I think I'm sorted, but will give you a shout if something happens.

You guys rock!  :headbang:

I mailed it yesterday. The little baggie didn't have any allen wretches but I am sure you can hunt one down.

Bob Darby said:
I mailed it yesterday. The little baggie didn't have any allen wretches but I am sure you can hunt one down.

Awesome!  I really appreciate it, and I appreciate the helping nature of this forum.  Hopefully, one day I can pay back some of the kindness.

Thank again everyone!

Bob Darby said:

Arrived today!  Thanks again so much for helping me out, it really is appreciated!

Back