A sort of "newby" quick hello and question...

Strummin12

Hi Gang!

Thanks for your patience as I start to navigate and post more. I've been registered for a while but haven't done much posting (just a photo post 2 summers ago with my motorcycle surrounded by all my Warmoth guitars at that time). In the past, I've mostly just checked the 'for sale' section to manage my GAS addiction.

I've been a HUGE Warmoth fan for a long time, and began my first builds in the late 80's. I currently only have 10 Warmoths electrics now (exclusively)...and I LOVE my guitars. For me, there's an indescribable bond or connection with guitars that I've created by choosing all the parts, as opposed to purchasing a pre-made model guitar (which I have owned a few, but sold). I'm sure others here understand, as crazy as it sounds.

Anyway, I look forward to participating here more. It's a great resource, and I'm sure a great group of people.

Quick question: I recently posted a body in the for sale section. I have a few Warmoth necks and bodies to offer here, plus some other parts. I noticed that all the other for sale posts have a green "like" box attached to each listing on the main page...except on my post. Is that something I need to add when creating the listing...and if so, how? Small matter, was just curious. I notice it's on some other listings that haven't been liked yet, so I must be missing something.

Thanks in advance! And all the best!

Hey, Strummin12.  We'll be happy to hear more from you.

AS for the question about like buttons:  You don't get a "like" button next to threads that you start.  That's all it is.  You can only "like" other folks' stuff.

Back