A FREE head-start on that Dusty Hill

Day-mun

Okay, let's say you're a blue collar, workin'-class American who's wishin' to get started building a workin' man's bass, but there's mouths to feed and bills to pay, so it's gonna take awhile to get all the pieces-parts gathered and git 'er together...

If that's you (and you live in the continental US), then this is your lucky day; -Be the first to PM me a mailing address in the lower 48 States, and I will send you this W-built alder '51 P-bass body. -Really wish I could've kept her, but I can't abide with the lack of forearm contour. -And rather than ruin it trying to give it what I need, I thought it would be better to give a fellow 'moth brotha a FREE start on a bass project. (-What good is sayin' a prayer for the little man if ya don't give 'im a hand once in a while, too?)

She needs some TLC. I stripped and sanded 'er, filled the pickguard screw holes, as well as the holes I drilled to attach a chrome bridge cover (-for a standard P-bass). I will include the cover. -Sorry; no pickguard included (-but W will be glad to cutcha one out just the color ya need; -ya can order it when ya grab that neck ya been eyein' on screamin' deals!).

I got the shipping, so fuggettaboddit. -Just take and enjoy the heck out of it!

Attachments

• DSCN2082.JPG
    DSCN2082.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCN2086.JPG
    DSCN2086.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCN2085.JPG
    DSCN2085.JPG
    260.4 KB · Views: 311
  • DSCN2084.JPG
    DSCN2084.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCN2074.JPG
    DSCN2074.JPG
    297.7 KB · Views: 279
Okay, there it is... got it.

This is gonna be a great re-finish project! -Best of luck, man!

You guys got me. That's the real reason I had to part ways with it; I have to wear a respirator at work!  :icon_jokercolor:

I always got a kick from the fact that tjhe drummer had no facial hair. But his name is Beard.

Back