A couple of Super Strat builds using Warmoth necks

War_in_D

So, I've used Warmoth parts for various builds over the last several years and thought I'd post a few of them up.  Here are a couple I built using Warmoth necks, but the bodies were made by a buddy of mine that has a shop in Alabama.  He's moved on to concentrate on building complete guitars now, and doesn't really do parts anymore.  The necks on these are Birdseye/Pau Ferro and Birdseye/Birdseye.  Both guitars are Mahogany backs, with a super nice Flame Maple on one and a highly figured Claro Walnut top on the other.  The Claro guitar was parted out and sold, and I ended up selling the Flame top guitar as a whole instrument (although I regret it now).  The only bad thing about these guitars was the weight, other than that they were amazing.  Unfortunately, some of the pictures I have of my earlier builds using all Warmoth parts are tied up in a Photobucket account that every time I try to get to them, it tells me that I'm getting some kind of virus.  I'm afraid those may be lost for good.

AF1QipORZsqUdFtGz0Yna1RIGZel4-1ORGRbFyEUMaHL

AF1QipNndcAPWbQrzXxwJ8B2cwqF6FydZiCsPgWwvcSQ

AF1QipOv3mjNJ0qlfw2jHJwkznsw9wxyvBpvsiRn4mT8

AF1QipMkWcF481ijSR-4Hp95uuzdlKnkc7K1yji2tt3O

War_in_D

Soooo.. I broke the first rule of "foruming" and didn't read the sticky!  DOH!!  :doh: :doh:  I guess anything submitted needs to be send in for approval.  Also, these may not be admissible due to them not being 100% Warmoth builds.  My apologies.  :eek:ccasion14:

fdesalvo

War_in_D said:
Soooo.. I broke the first rule of "foruming" and didn't read the sticky!  DOH!!  :doh: :doh:  I guess anything submitted needs to be send in for approval.  Also, these may not be admissible due to them not being 100% Warmoth builds.  My apologies.  :eek:ccasion14:

Can’t wait to see these half-moths if possible!

stratamania

The Gallery section does have more restriction. You could post the thread in another section such as General Discussion, and discuss and show your Warmoth / hybrid builds over the years.

War_in_D

stratamania said:
The Gallery section does have more restriction. You could post the thread in another section such as General Discussion, and discuss and show your Warmoth / hybrid builds over the years.

I'll try to do that then.  Thanks.

rgand

I would think if it qualifies to enter in GOM, it would be OK. If not, I have one to remove.