32" Walnut J

fretless

So I scored Joes J * Thanks Joe ! and got'er all gussied up with some Charvel brass and an old Fender string tree . Added some Sadowsky knobs and luminlay http://www.luminlay.com/ just what a lovely J she is . Not to mention a massively aggressive toan !
one piece figured Claro walnut body and Ziricote neck

Wenge , Padouk , Ziricote

Thanks man, She is all setup and plays like a dream .Forgot to mention it has Gold frets too which are pretty sweet  :glasses9:

Man! This one slipped by me! -Apply all the same usual accolades to this build as well!  :icon_thumright:

Day-mun said:
Man! This one slipped by me! -Apply all the same usual accolades to this build as well!  :icon_thumright:

Thanks man , though I only added to it , Joe @ Warmoth built this fine axe .

The devil is in the details... Your additions definitely prove to be the final brush-strokes on this masterpiece!  :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks Fellas , remember Joe @ Warmoth built this bass , I asked about the bridge and it is a "generic allparts " bridge . The tuners of course come from Warmoth and those are Schaller lights . all other parts are from ebay , the strap buttons and neck plate and string tree . The knobs from best bass gear , which has a ton of parts as well .

Back