3 Sigma Vox AC-15 1x12 IRs, anybody?

Verne Bunsen

Hello all,

In a recent IR purchasing frenzy, I purchased 3 Sigmas Vox AC-15 1x12 IR collection only to later realize that I had already purchased it several months ago. Silly and a bit embarrassing, admittedly. Having purchased it twice, I think that I'm in legitimate territory to give one set to somebody else. No charge, just an opportunity for someone to take advantage of my error. So, if you're interested shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you the zip file (FYI it's about 1.7mb). I am trying to do this in as legitimate a fashion as possible, so do be aware that after someone nabs it I won't be sending it to anyone further. (That was for you, 3 Sigma legal team  :toothy11:)

-VB

If I had something that needed IR's I would hop on this, but I don't and cause I'm a nice person I won't. Good on you VB  :icon_thumright:

Aren't IRs wonderful? It's like buying a fantastic new sfx pedal for next to nothing. I recently got a 412 collection that does wonderful things. Should've done it a long time ago.

Verne Bunsen said:
Mayfly said:
PM Sent!  Would it help if I said I love Teles with Bigsbys?

Ha! That's definitely a direct line to my soft spot.

Return PM sent, enjoy!  :eek:ccasion14:

Thank you!  Will be installing later today!

Mayfly said:
Thank you!  Will be installing later today!

You are most welcome! I hope they work well for you. I've got the 1A, 3B and 4A loaded.

Cagey said:
Aren't IRs wonderful? It's like buying a fantastic new sfx pedal for next to nothing. I recently got a 412 collection that does wonderful things. Should've done it a long time ago.

They are! It's been a long road figuring them out, which is to say I had to learn a LOT more about what I wanted to hear in order to stand a chance of finding what I wanted in the gazillion IRs in some of those packages, but having put in the time to doing so I really love what I can do with them. One of my favorite things about them is the ability to try unusual stuff that I would otherwise never encounter, or at least never actually invest in. A couple of my favorite "odd balls" have been Ownhammer's Gibson Goldtone 1012 (a single cab with a 10" and 12" Celestion) and a really cool 8x10 Marshall cab from an outfit called CabIR.eu. It doesn't take long to go from "What am I supposed to do with these?" to "Why can't I load more of these?!"  :icon_biggrin: